Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Making my way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danika
Newborn
Newborn
Danika

Experience :
Making my way Left_bar_bleue89 / 15089 / 150Making my way Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 13

Making my way Empty
PostSubject: Making my way   Making my way EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:06 pm

After overthrowing her old clan she set out on her own. She felt no desire to lead. She only wants to follow her heart and do what is right. This includes serving under a ruler she believes in and thinks is right. Not liking her current home she set out. The new leader was not her type to follow and they were worried that she would overthrow them. She lazily walked through the snow. Feeling the cold crisp crunch under her paws and she soon came to a waterfall. The water fall was frozen but it was still a breath taking site. She slowly edged her way onto the ice and slide across it slowly. In her old home when it snowed it snowed and there was no ice visible. She took great joy in this and slide slowly back and forth. She soon came to the edge again where she stepped back on solid ground.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
Making my way Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150Making my way Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

Making my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my way   Making my way EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Aurora trudged along through the snow, her paws frozen from the hike down her mountain. I can't go back up, or I will die. She had found a nice place by the waterfall, where hopefully she could warm up. Even though her fur was longer than most other tiger's fur, she had been staying up in the freezing mountains which she would've died on had she stayed any longer. She stumbled through the snow, paws frozen and numb. She sniffed at the air, and scented another cat. A jaguar. She stumbled out into the open, but quickly rose up. "Greetings." Aurora said in her wise, calm voice. Snow covered her frozen fur. "Have you ev-ever been up mount Lucana? If I were you I-i wouldn't go near that mountain, especially near w-winter." She said to the stranger.
Back to top Go down

Making my way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: