Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

A new life

Go down 
+2
RosePetal
Kamon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue120 / 150120 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 11
Gold : 15

Character sheet
Animal Species: Snow spotted leopard
Group: none

A new life Empty
PostSubject: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 am

'My life, it's nothing but a game of survival. My name, Kamon, a rogue, loner, a shame to everyone.' Kamon's thoughts whirled around that small sentence for hours upon hours, midnight to noon. He silently hummed as he padded through the undergrowth finally finding a stream of some sort. His dark blue gaze lands on the water as he rushes over and hops from rock to rock until he's in the center of the waterfall, lapping the water with a giant tongue, his jaw overly sized as he made a soft pleasureable sound as he drank. His ears perked up as he heard something from afar, no close. He looked up, muscles tensing as the built snow leopard waited-
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 am

Aurora stalked through the bushes, she thought she scented something, prey maybe? She was tired from the trek down the mountain, and freezing cold from the height. She walked through the forest, and soon heard water in the distance. She traveled a bit quicker, and soon came out of the trees, and saw a waterfall. She froze immediately when spotting a snow leopard on a rock in the center. After a few moments she calmly sat down, not wanting to look like a threat. "What are you doing here?" She called out.

Last edited by RosePetal on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 am

Kamon glanced to where the voice came from, there he was a female. He then simply sighed and lapped the water a few more times before looking back up at her and offers a soft smile.-"Getting a drink... May i ask of you the same question?"-He asked in a very polite manner, tucking his paws beneath him before licking his paw, closing his eyes but still listening. His voice was vey masculine, deep and husky. He waited for her to speak, paitiently-
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 am

"I am hunting, exploring, and looking for a den." She said, deciding it wouldn't do any harm to tell him what she was doing. She rose up and walked over to the water, and stared into it. Very quickly her paw lashed out at the water, and a fish got splashed out onto land. She went over to the fish and bit down into it, and it stopped moving. She set the fish down and walked over to the water's edge again, watching the fish patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 am

"Hmm..."-Kamon silently thought for a few moments, he began to move his over-sized jaw in circular motions before laying his head in the water, opening his jaw and patiently waiting till he saw the sparkling fin of the fish. He then jerked his head, biting down into the top fin of the fish and launching it into a rock upon the shore beside her, there it lay, dead from the impact. He padded over and bit down into it, slowly-
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 am

Aurora turned her head when she saw something flash onto shore near her. She turned her head back to the water after she saw it was a fish he had caught. She stared into the water for a bit longer, then lashed out with her paw again. Another fish flashed out of the water and landed on shore. Two fish is hardly a meal, but it'll do. She walked over to the two fish and turned her head to see the leopard eating the fish incredibly slow. Her first thought was that he was trying to show off his catch, then she noticed his large jaw. Maybe it causes trouble eating? She looked back to her fish she had caught and lied down. She then took one and set it in between her paws, and took a bite. "Name?" She asked in her calm tone, and took another bite out of her fish.
Back to top Go down
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Kamon turned his stone sharp gaze of the darkest of the moon upon the ocean. He then swallowed the fish and sighed, swallowing the fish whole, spitting up the fins by tearing them with the side of his jaw. The action was as if he read her thoughts, wondering if he answered the gaze she gave him. He stood up and glanced at her-"Kamon. May I have the pleasure of asking you, Mam?"-He said in a very polite manner, tilting his head, trying his best to take attention from his canines-
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:57 pm

A large male was walking along the river that would turn into the river of St. Kaieteur Falls. He thought this place would be ideal for a camp, but not for ever. The water will freeze over during winter and the trees and plants will go dormant. The herds would go south for the winter and it would only mean for his Clan to follow them. It would only be for a short period of time before they moved on again. The closer he moved to the water fall the louder it became. He stopped at the edge looking down to see another leopard and a tiger. He looked closer to notice the tiger was Aurora. He rolled his dark blue eyes and made his way down from the water fall. Jumping from rock to rock with elegant strides until he landed behind the other leopard with a thud. His chained pendant clicked against itself as he let a low growl escape his parted jaws. He curled his lips back slightly to reveal large sharp canines. "Well it's not very nice to eat someone else's food now is it?" Travis gave a dark grin as his voice was full of sarcasm. He didn't yet acknowledge Auroras presence as he was putting his full attenuation on the leopard.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Kamon let out a soft breath and had his ears tilted toward the top of the falls, hearing the other leopard before he even showed. He turned toward him, his body was completely loose, being tall and extremely lean he simply let out a soft laugh-"Well, hello to you to buddy. Listen, i caught this fish myself, she caught hers. Technically, i was here first. Watch your tone when you talk to me!"-He said with his abnormally large jaw lifting to a snarling phase, he kept his claws retracted but his eyes turned to slits. He then huffed and glanced at the river for a moment before turning back to the other leopard-"Kamon. Nice to see another snow leopard by the name of...?"-He then waited, as if for an answer, he felt a kinship toward the other leopard so he returned to a normal phase-
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 41
Gold : 37

Character sheet
Animal Species: Bald Eagle
Group: None Yet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Princess flew down to the three wild cats whom were speaking. She landed on a tree branch and tilted her head. Most animals didn't try to speak with her and today she felt like just watching. She stayed quiet and listened, puffing out her feathers and settling down comfortably. She shifted and scanned the area with her golden eyes. She stared at the one who bared his canines and she smirked. "Well, aren't you full of it...?" She spoke to the one whom was called Travis. She glared at the feline and smirked to the others, revealing she could speak. She ignored the other wild cats as she saw she could mess with the large male wild cat. She twisted and flew to a lower branch, so that she could see them much better. She studied the wild cats and then she wondered if she was really all that safe with them, probably not but that didn't stop her from picking on the large male wild cat that had approached and used more sarcasm then she would. She smirked and studied them once more, staying quiet. She was waiting for a reply, or maybe to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Travis's body was loose with confidence, he held his head up high as he looked at the leopard, "I highly doubt that. These lands belong to the Sanguis Clan until we find a better place to stay. My den happens to be atop that water fall there," Travis jerked his head in the direction of the water fall. He let go of his snarl and let his cheek muscles relax, "therefore these lands are mine. Meaning the food, shelter, and growth belong to me." The Snow Leopard grumbled at him. Hearing another voice did he turn to see a bald eagle, "I would be very careful around my presence, darling, I am not to be reckoned with." Travis purred out as if he was flirting only his eyes gave away at how dangerous and deadly he could be. "You can call me Travis, Kamon." The male turned his attenuation back onto his own species. He finally looked over towards Aurora before smiling kindly at the tiger, "nice to cross paths with you Aurora, how have you been doing these past days?" Travis asked in a calm, polite manner. He sat down obviously wanting a reply.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Aurora had been about to speak her name, when she saw a familiar snow leopard approach the male she now knew was named Kamon. She ate a few bites of the fish and stared at the waterfall until she heard her name. "I am still looking for a den to stay in before winter comes. I can tell that soon the mountains will become too cold. But other than that, not much has happened. Has anything happened to you recently?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Kamon dipped his head to the eagle in respect, glancing at Travis and offering a similar type of gesture, bowing his head-"Well, A king so to say?"-He said softly, tilting his head to the leopard before stopping and smiling softly-"I've never heard of this clan you speak of, but i do smell a strong stench matching my own above."-He said, galloping up the waterfall, stopping about half way up to glance down at them, he hated heights but loved the water so it wasn't that scary at the moment-
Back to top Go down
Miakoda
Newborn
Newborn
Miakoda

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue83 / 15083 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 6
Gold : 14

Character sheet
Animal Species: Clouded Leopard
Group:

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Miakoda watched the three cats converse from the bushes. She had come here for peace and quiet but of course she can never have that. She narrowed her amber eyes and decided to show herself for only a few moments as her thirst was taking over her thoughts. "Many would come here to eat or drink but apparently this place is great for conversations as well." Miakoda said haughtily as her small figure emerged from the dense vegetation. Her eyes landed on the three felines. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :

Character sheet

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Travis shrugged, "nothing interesting or important to discuss." He said before glancing once more towards Kamon watching him climb the waterfall, "not a king but supreme. The Sanguis Clan has yet to be announced across the land of Nisyros that's why you haven't head of it." Travis said he looked towards a new voice, yet another leopard. "So it can be. You are..?" The leopard asked as he watched her, his chiller blue eyes blinked and he looked away looking around the area as like he found it to be the most interesting thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Miakoda
Newborn
Newborn
Miakoda

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue83 / 15083 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 6
Gold : 14

Character sheet
Animal Species: Clouded Leopard
Group:

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:04 pm

At first, Miakoda thought about giving the snow leopard a rude response such as 'You don't need to know' or 'what's it to you' but she didn't know anything about him or the others. They could be allies and if Miakoda were to be aggressive, who knows what would happen. "I am Ghost." Yes she decided on lying but it was part of the truth. Ghost was the name given to her by Roku, her older brother. "Excuse me if I have intruded on a private conversation." She said, her voice sounding apologetic but it most definitely was not. Miakoda's bright amber eyes flicked back and forth between the three as her tail waved slowly behind her.
Back to top Go down
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:24 am

Aurora's head turned when she heard a new voice. Aurora rose up and walked over to the new comer. "No need to excuse yourself, Ghost. It wasn't a very important discussion, we were just simply talking." She said to the Clouded Leopard. 'I am Aurora, It is nice to meet you." After Aurora finished speaking, she turned and walked over back by the waterfall. There she lied down and closed her eyes, feeling the mist from the waterfall float by and land in her fur.
Back to top Go down
Azura
Newborn
Newborn
Azura

Experience :
A new life Left_bar_bleue150 / 150150 / 150A new life Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 11
Gold : 21

Character sheet
Animal Species: Bengal Tiger
Group: Nope

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Azura had recently finished eating fish when she heard voices. She tilted her head and opened her mouth to take in the smells. Cats and Princess! She sat up and narrowed her invigorating, fierce blue eyes. What was their business here anyway? It was clear that she didn't know that other cats were here also. Azura was going to find out on way or another. She got up from her spot and stalked towards the bushes. She stayed quiet as she observed them. She didn't even bother hiding her scent anyways, it's not like she's afraid of confronting them or them confronting her. The Bengal tiger was hidden so well that all animals can see were the color of her eyes-- which were right next to the green leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life   A new life Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: